Baja Morocco – 4th edition
- 08:00 AM
- Merzouga - Morocco
The first Baja SSV and Motorbikes ONLY in Morocco
A classic Rally Raid with electronic roadbook. Our roadbook will be provided to you via an App for reading on your own tablet. The Stella navigation system will warn you of the greatest dangers and will be used to validate waypoints.
> 5 days of racing around Merzouga
> A night special stage
> Dunes and technical tracks
> No liaisons
> Start and finish in Merzouga
> 6 nights in half-board at a luxury hotel
> The course is specially designed for SSVs and motorbikes because there are no trucks or cars in the race
> A course designed and validated by professionals co-drivers with an international experience
> Helicopter for your safety
> Medical team with 4×4 ambulances
> Recovery team ( back to tarmac)
> Refueling during the stages*
*Not included in the registration fees
Enjoy 5 days of racing + 1 night stage around Merzouga in the south of Morocco with lots of dunes and technical tracks.
The courses are specially designed for SSVs and motorbikes.
Driver - SSV€3950Register now!
Co-driver - SSV€1550Register now!
Rider - Bike/Quad€2950Register now!
- 5 days of competition in Morocco
- 6 nights in half-board at a luxury hotel in Merzouga
- Prize giving party/dinner
- Organisation public liability insurance
- A gift
What is not included:
- The transfer of the competitors and the vehicle to the
start of the event and return
- The vehicle and its insurance
- Medical repatriation insurance (compulsary)
- Rental of the tracking system (400€)
- Mechanical assistance
To make participation at the Baja easier, we will organise transport solutions for SSV’s and equipment.
There will be different collection points in Europe.
The transporters will collect the SSV’s, deliver them to the start, stay at the event and then bring the SSV’s back to Europe.
We can organize transfers from the airport to the hotel for participants.
Safety and medical plan
- Stella tracking system in each vehicle
- Team of European and Moroccan emergency doctors
- Two 4×4 ambulances
- A road ambulance
- Recovery team (return to the tarmac)
- Collaboration with the Moroccan authorities for all security aspects
Registrations close on 1st September 2024